HEALTH INSURANCE BARCELONA
One of the most important things to consider when moving to Barcelona, is how you will be taking care of your health. Even though public health insurance in Barcelona is good, as Spain is considered to have one of the best public healthcare systems in Europe (and the world), waiting-times for procedures like x-rays and blood tests can be extremely long. Not to mention waiting for an appointment to see any kind of specialist. Additionally many people who apply for their NIE require private medical insurance.
Finding the right kind of insurance that covers your specific healthcare requirements can be difficult in your own country – let alone in a foreign country where you don’t speak with language. There are many factors to consider when making comparisons to different healthcare providers, and it can be difficult to understand which provider includes/excludes certain procedures, for example.
For this reason and due to the high level of enquiries we have had from our customers about good, affordable health insurance where they can speak with someone in English, we have established a collaboration with one of the most professional agents available in Barcelona. Representing SANITAS, one of the biggest insurance companies in Spain, our associates have many years of experience in all kinds of insurance and prides themselves in his high-level of customer care.
Why choose SANITAS health Insurance?
- Sanitas belongs to Bupa Group, the world-leading international healthcare group.
- Sanitas has focused exclusively on healthcare for more than 60 years and has 1.5 million customers.
- With Sanitas I have the backing of a market leading company and specialist in healthcare.
- I have a comprehensive helpline, service, with Sanitas 24 hours in emergency service.
- Sanitas provides national cover, with more than 50,000 medical professionals and 4,200 medical centres.
- Option to carry out procedures online via the Sanitas app, more conveniently and without needing to travel.
In addition, it has Sanitas centres and hospitals exclusively for its customers.
- Primary care and specialities.
• Diagnostic tests.
• Therapeutic methods.
• Surgery and hospitalisation.
• Emergencies on trips abroad.
• Second opinion from international experts in your case.
• Medical care and emergencies at home.
• Dental 21 cover: more than 30 services included.
• 24 hr emergencies video consultation.
• Digital Health Programs.
• Repatriation coverage.
If you would like to speak with an English-speaking consultant about your private medical insurance requirements,
please fill out the form below and we would be happy to put you in touch with them.